Join Google+ marketing expert (and small businessperson)+Lynette Young for a discussion on the unique and creative ways your solo or small business can take charge of your online brand and content without spending a lot of time or money. Lynette will be hosting a panel of small business owners to discuss the need-to-know items about why Google+ is the place to start and grow your business online!
- Date: Wednesday December 12, 2012 (12/12/12)
- Time: 1pm EST / 11am PST
- Place: YouTube live streaming & Google+ Hangout on Air broadcast / Event Page
About the Book
“Google for Small Businesses” helps you target the specific tasks that’ll deliver the greatest and most immediate returns, and execute on a tiny (make that non-existent) budget, even if you have practically no technical expertise.
This book will help you discover how to:
- listen, search, and scope out your Google+ environment
- connect and network with Circles
- create, teach, shorten sales cycles, and close business with Hangouts
- collaborate on Pages to make your offerings even more valuable
- build a winning business profile
- use Events
- leverage Google+ integration with Google Search
- add value to your client’s day
- attract qualified referrals
You can purchase the book at most online retailers. A video recording and slides will be available after the show for viewing.